SuperMark benefits begin with the personal qualities of the owner of the brand. That is, from mine: educated, experienced, responsible, flexible and creative. More details
Now, about the advantages of an freelancers, as a class.
🦸🏻♂️ Most importantly, the employer saves well.
- On a computer and workplace furniture. Up to $4000.
- On taxes. A freelancer, registered as an individual entrepreneur, pays for himself.
- On office rent. Even a place in coworking costs from $140 per month. And in the business center, it ’s 2–3 times higher.
- At the office supplies. Up to $90 per year.
- On coffee, tea, and other office cookies.
🦸🏻♂️ The second, non-obvious plus of remote employees is strict control. The employer fears that the freelancer will not be productive without supervision and sets strict regulations. On daily conference calls, the team reports on what they did yesterday and makes plans for today. On weekly conference calls, they plan for the next sprint. Two times a month, they show intermediate results to stakeholders. And some prefer time trackers that take screenshots of a freelancer at any time.
🦹🏻♂️ The only negative is isolation from the team, low involvement in the corporate culture and less loyalty to the employer. But this problem is also solvable. For example, by inviting freelancers to an annual corporate party.